Care & Maintenance Standard
To maintain the finish quality of your C&R product, please follow the cleaning procedures provided
below. When using any cleaning agent, we recommend that a small, inconspicuous area be pre-tested
for colour-fastness before cleaning the stain. We advise you to contact a professional furniture cleaning service for cleaning recommendations for large-scale stain. The instructions for the care and maintenance of C&R products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
• For normal cleaning, wash coated metal surfaces with a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent and warm water; rinse thoroughly and dry.
• Remove scuff marks from low-gloss coatings with pre-softened paste wax, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Remove scuff marks and scratches from high-gloss coatings using automotive polishing compounds, either liquid or paste. After polishing, apply a pre-softened automotive paste wax to restore original sheen.
• For normal cleaning, wet cheesecloth or microfibre cloth in a non-abrasive cleaner, like liquid dish soap, and rub the chrome component lightly until the original luster reappears. Dry the component with a sift cloth to remove any soap residue.
• Use a mild solution of ammonia, water and a few drops of mild liquid soap or products specifically designed for glass. Apply with a soft cloth, and remove excess with a squeegee or wipe dry with a clean, lint free cloth.
• For normal cleaning, wash plastic surfaces with a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use solvents or abrasive kitchen cleaners.
• Harsh scrubbing with brushed may damage the surface.
• Products using laminate may include tabletops, work surfaces, open shelves, pedestals, cabinets and panel tiles.
• For general cleaning, wash the laminate with a soft cloth and a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use powdered abrasives or other harsh cleansers like hypochloride bleach, hydrogen peroxide, nitric or hydrochloride acids; they may defect the surface and change the finish colour.
Wood & Veneer
• To protect the wood surface, protective desk pads must be placed under all writing areas and business machines.
• Extreme heat and humidity can be harmful to wood furniture. Do not place products in direct sunlight, near radiators or air conditioning vents, humidifiers, fireplaces, etc. Always use coasters under hot objects, such as coffee pots and cups.
• For normal cleaning, dust furniture daily with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
• Once a month, clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened with a quality cleaner formulated for wood furniture.
• Wipe the surface in the direction of the wood grain to remove dirt and fingerprints. Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
• Twice a year, apply a good quality emulsion wax with a soft cloth. Emulsion wax is clear and prevents fingerprints.
• Do not use aerosol-powered cleaners, polished, waxes, abrasive cleaners or oily polishes.
• We recommend to use nail polish remover or hand sanitizer on paper towel to clean the ghosting problems after erasing. The surface should then be wiped with soap and water and a clean cloth.